Drawing as a cure. Join me.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by AmieWa, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmieWa

AmieWa New Member

I believed that I had to change my way of thinking. Start do something and stop giving up. So I decided to close my experiences, past and those happening right now, into pictures. It helps, really.

I share them with you, hoping to inspire you. Also if you want to add something, share your thoughts with me and have them illustrated like this, let me know...

Best wishes.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2013
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are a very talented artist so glad you can use this as a way to heal hun
    I had to delete your facebook link as that is a personal link the pictures are excellent and say so much
  3. AmieWa

AmieWa New Member

Thank you for your warm words.
    I didn't want to break any rules by adding fb account, so I'm sorry for the trouble.
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Did not cause any trouble at all. Many members share their drawings in a safe way in the forum for members artistic creations with the use of one of the more anonymous photo / graphic hosting services - I am not really familiar with them but looking around in that forum would give you an idea of where you can place your drawings in an anonymous way to share here....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.