• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Dreading the weekend

sadhart

SF Supporter
#1
The last few weekends have been unproductive and discouraging. With this being an extended weekend, I guess I'm feeling like I'm going to squander it. I'm not sure I really want to go out,especially Saturday, and I'm trying to stay busy doing things inside. The problem is I'm just not motivated. I find myself feeling so tired. Honestly, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this. I'm sorry for just rambling.
 
#4
Honestly, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this. I'm sorry for just rambling.
It's ok to talk about what you're thinking and how you're feeling.
The last few weekends have been unproductive and discouraging.
If there's something that you want to do, or that's productive, that can be good to do, but there's no need to feel guilt or self-critical if you don't do anything. It's ok to have a lazy weekend.
 

Saffypoiu

Active Member
#6
The last few weekends have been unproductive and discouraging. With this being an extended weekend, I guess I'm feeling like I'm going to squander it. I'm not sure I really want to go out,especially Saturday, and I'm trying to stay busy doing things inside. The problem is I'm just not motivated. I find myself feeling so tired. Honestly, I'm not even sure where I'm going with this. I'm sorry for just rambling.
Me too. I was going to go for a walk today then go to the stores. But this never happened because all I've done for the past few hours is lay down in bed just staring at the walls. I do this a lot these days.
 

Anchorchain

Well-Known Member
#12
It's a long weekend for me too and I'll be alone but that's my normal anyway. I'll be baking and then freezing bread for next Saturday's farmers market and my only companion will be the TV on a news channel. I need to clean and tidy my house.....living alone without anyone else to see the place, I've gotten into a bad habit of letting the grunge and clutter accumulate. That can be bad for one's morale. OK, tomorrow morning when the first batch of bread is rising, I'll have an hour to mop the kitchen floor......it's in a quite dreadful state. If I accomplish that and then sort out the clutter on the dining room table as well as bake three batches of bread (12 loaves).........the day will have been satisfactory.
It would be nice to have a few laughs and hang out with a few friends but that's not gonna happen.
 

sadhart

SF Supporter
#14
It's ok to talk about what you're thinking and how you're feeling.

If there's something that you want to do, or that's productive, that can be good to do, but there's no need to feel guilt or self-critical if you don't do anything. It's ok to have a lazy weekend.
I tried to write down some things in preparation of my next therapist appointment. Don't feel i did a good job with it though.
 

sadhart

SF Supporter
#16
I'm sorry, I need to say this. Living really hurts, you know? Like, I can try to do things like drive or go through my stupid comic collection, but something happens that just reminds me of how I can never be worth love and acceptance. And yes, I know that I have said this before but I say it because I constantly am reminded of it in some way or another. And it hurts so much. I'm just tired of this pain in my life. I'm tired of life.
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#17
I'm sorry, I need to say this. Living really hurts, you know? Like, I can try to do things like drive or go through my stupid comic collection, but something happens that just reminds me of how I can never be worth love and acceptance. And yes, I know that I have said this before but I say it because I constantly am reminded of it in some way or another. And it hurts so much. I'm just tired of this pain in my life. I'm tired of life.
*hug
I am sorry my friend
I wish there's a way to help
Life is cruel, kind caring people like you deserve love and acceptance
 
#18
I'm sorry, I need to say this. Living really hurts, you know? Like, I can try to do things like drive or go through my stupid comic collection, but something happens that just reminds me of how I can never be worth love and acceptance. And yes, I know that I have said this before but I say it because I constantly am reminded of it in some way or another. And it hurts so much. I'm just tired of this pain in my life. I'm tired of life.
☹️☹️☹️you do deserve to be loved and to be accepted but first it must come from you..you need to accept and love yourself..I'm pretty sure you'll find insane amount of rest when you start to love and accept yourself..HUGS friend..
 

sadhart

SF Supporter
#20
☹️☹️☹️you do deserve to be loved and to be accepted but first it must come from you..you need to accept and love yourself..I'm pretty sure you'll find insane amount of rest when you start to love and accept yourself..HUGS friend..
I won't say that isn't true. But often, I feel people are able to do that when they have positive reinforcement in their lives. As in not being rejected constantly or walking through a store and being laughed at, which is something that happened recently. Sorry, it's just a lot of assholes out there who don't get the meaning of loving others and yet, they easily find it. Doesn't make sense.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top