• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

dreamt i was raped

Loco72

Well-Known Member
#1
Not sure where to post this but I had this really disturbing dream the other night...dreamt I was raped, but the most disturbing part of it was that in my dream I didn't hate it...almost got pleasure out of it...felt like i deserved it...Am I sick or something?!?!?
 

aoeu

Well-Known Member
#2
Rape fantasies can be a fantastic thing. There are lots of subs out there who would love to dream about being raped [actually, I would :)]

Rape is NOT a fantastic thing, but fantasies and reality are literally worlds apart.

Probably trigger warning.
 

Hae-Gi

Banned Member
#4
Rape fantasies can be a fantastic thing. There are lots of subs out there who would love to dream about being raped [actually, I would :)]

Rape is NOT a fantastic thing, but fantasies and reality are literally worlds apart.

Probably trigger warning.
I agree completely (except for me myself engaging in being the submissive during play rape).

Having play rape with your true love is one of the most beautiful and loving things that exist... one of the fundaments to the truest form of love. Real rape, however, is a completely different thing... the opposite to play rape under true love. Rapists deserve nothing but torture and slow death.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top