drunken words are sober thoughts

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by yursomedicated, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I left the first girl I loved over three years ago. I left so she would be able to get herself healthy. Now, I'm depressed, sometimes suicidal and often drunk (like now) I have not written a post in three years and check back only to see if she has written to me. I miss her. I miss my angel. Idk where she is. I can't do anything anymore. No job, no life, I just wanna wake up and her be next to me. I miss you so much. Come back, please. I love you..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are so sad hun. She has moved on and you need to move on hun get help with your sadness You are grieving a loss hun but you can move forward with help h ugs

3. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I just reread old threads over and over.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Don't do it!
    Everytime I've re-read an old thread of mine I end up thoroughly upset, much better to put it behind you and move forward.
    Grief is a terrible thing and everyone takes their own good time to recover, but beware getting stuck in memories and/or putting the person who has left on a pedestal (so easily done).
    Time to find something that gives you something to look forward to.
    A hobby, going out with friends and even, maybe, dating?????

5. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

I'm still right here.

6. JMSH

JMSH New Member

I don't know how explain but I'm feeling sad and can't stop crying. The only thing that I think would help is getting drunk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.