Eating crisis.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by bella muerte, Aug 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bella muerte

bella muerte Well-Known Member

I'm having a relapse of not eating, I've put on weight (which was much needed) since this time last year. And I kinda hate it. I don't like being a two digit weight. And since I'm not doing so good recently, I've lost weight.
    Unsuprisingly I embraced it. But I don't know whether my decrease in eating is down to illness or stress. I've not felt too hungry since the start of this month, and it has tell tailed on my weight. I never really knew how much weight I could loose in a short time. I hate it yet I love it :blink:
    And my mom being quite ill herself is not eating well, and has lost so much weight. And her not being able to walk easily has just made it easier for me to not eat.
    My mind's in a maze :unsure:

2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It could be combination of stress and illness. Even though you might know feel hungry, even if small amounts of food is better then nothing. Just because we don't feel hungry, doesn't mean our bodies are not screaming out for food.

3. bella muerte

bella muerte Well-Known Member

I've been eating small meals; piece of fruit, then salad and then a sandwich to be exact.
    So far so good, I am exercising in the afternoon but it's just dancing which I actually enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.