Ednos

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by TheStruggle, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheStruggle

TheStruggle Active Member

I know flowers has mentioned EDNOS before, but I wanted to say something too. I struggle with EDNOS, and it's hard not to go into denial. The thing though is that I really wanted to encourage people who have even a sneaking suspicion that someone has an eating disorder... to speak up. Have a heart-to-heart, or if you're the one struggling, don't be afraid to ask for help. People loved you before and will still love you no matter what.

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi TheStruggle. Yes, dont be afraid to ask for help. And so much of it is about "love". Or thats what I have been told by someone whose wisdom I trust VERY much. And yes, it is very hard to let go of the denial. I hope you have people who help you with that. Even though I know that letting go of the denial and the food patterns is a mighty frighting thing. Please feel free to talk about it if you would like. I am here to listen. Any kind of an ED is very painful and deceptive.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
  3. TheStruggle

TheStruggle Active Member

Thank you, flowers, I really appreciate it. If things get worse, I'll definitely ask you for help.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I will be here if you need to talk :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.