Empathy Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
I only got 23 :/ I always thought I was a good listener and good at empathising so a bit bummed really.

Decode

I got 26, i guess for some the way we have been feeling for the last month or so would effect this as i seemed to be thinking back to some situations for some of the answers. I didn't think mine would be some low as it annoy's me sometimes that i care, maybe a case of me marking down if unsure i dunno.

Kaos General

Your score: 2

0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum

Guess i have no empathy :lol!:

Your score: 39
0 - 32 = low (most people with Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism score about 20)
33 - 52 = average (most women score about 47 and most men score about 42)
53 - 63 is above average
64 - 80 is very high
80 is maximum

Fredericks

34, low/average
I think it's because I'm so sensitive myself rather than really being able to pick up on other people. Acc to this, I'm not an Aspie, but acc to some other questionnaire, I am, but that would be the least of my problems :/

xan

Chat Buddy
31... Though that might be because of my tendancy to not commit to fully agreeing or disagreeing with questions about things like this. I was expecting higher though :/

Mr Stewart

I took it again. I don't know why. I thought, maybe, maybe I was in an off mood the first time, maybe that would explain the low score. The first score was 8. This time: 10.

You know, the thing that might finally get me through the door of a doctor's office isn't to be there for help. Maybe curiosity. Drugs and therapy especially scare me. But maybe I could get there to hear what they have to say as far as diagnosis goes. Perhaps that would be enough to override the nerves and the paranoia about it. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00