empty and numb inside

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by skinnylove911, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

everything feels like a movie
    nothing feels real anymore
    my mind has gone so empty recently and numb and i wake up and its not me
    why do i feel like why do i feel this depressed
    where is the real me?

2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

It's so easy to lose the person that we are, especially when we're depressed

I'm someone's father, someone's husband, someone's son, someone's employee - spend so much time being all those people, I have no time to be me - don't know who I'm supposed to be

You need to fight for yourself

"I've gone to find myself. If I should get back before I return, keep me here."

3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

But its like i am wake up and I don't feel im alive anymore im a just usless body nothing to look forward to
    nothing gets me going all my distractions just feel emptiness inside nothing seems to rid of the feeling
    I don't want to be here on this earth anymore, i feel like my heart is is just beating and im there.
    I am broken no-one can fix my broken heart and my broken soul
    I am wanting the pain inside to end x

4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i know and i wish i could tell you that everything will suddenly be better and you'll never feel this way again - but i won't lie to you

it ebbs and flows, comes and goes (ugh, no rhyme intended) and some days will be worse than others

all we can do is try to hold on until everything moves in the other direction, even if it's by the skin of our teeth

i know that this probably sounds like a load of crap coming from me given how close i've been, still am, to the edge and all recently, but there are a lot of other folks here who will listen and give you what we can to help

Rememeber stay strong, your never alone. You can beat this! (where have i heard this before? hmm...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.