Everyone is better than me

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LiverpoolFTW, Aug 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I've always thought everyone else is better than me. This is because its true. It means i have no confidence to talk to people and feel they wont want me around. Which is also true.

I'm just nothing. I always have been nothing. I always will be.

2. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

i find that statement to be quite untrue, as you are inferior to nobody and you are very welcome here.
    and you are not nothing, you are a person. a person who lives on this unforgiving world just like the rest of us. while you may be in a terrible situation, just know that there will always be people there for you, and we regard you as an equal member of the human race. and as you may well know,(judging by your post count), that there are plenty of people here who can help you thru your troubles, whatever they may be.
    and if you want to speak to people about your lack of confidence, you should visit this site, www.socialanxietysupport.com. it is, as you may well have guessed, a site devoted to helping people with social anxiety disorder cope with life and all of its social obsticles.
    i go there myself.
    if you need to talk to someone alone, you can pm me or IM me on AIM. i usually have it running.
    remember, you are inferior to nobody.

3. LiverpoolFTW

LiverpoolFTW Guest

I think some people have more value than others. If you were to ask people who's worth more, me or Bill Gates, they'd say Bill. I know its not about money really, its more about whether there are people who value you. But apart from parents there just isn't anyone who values me.

I wish i didn't feel inferior to everyone, but i do, and until i have people who value me i'm likely to stay thinking like this. I have no answers of course...thanks for your comment.

4. Blacksheep

Blacksheep Well-Known Member

your welcome, anytime...

NOT GONNA EDIT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.