F**k you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

FUCK YOU!! I called you fucking emergency!! I'm so fucking WEIRD and been so many FUCKING TIMES and SHIT!! EVERY FUCKING GOD DAMN TIME YOU GET THERE JUST AS ITS COMING DOWN!!

EVERYTHING in my GOD DAMN LIFE comes and goes..

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!???

2 Nights ago my legs started turning dark and then my hands, and face a bit. And I had JOLTS of pain in my ENTIRE GOD DAMN FUCKING BODY!! My heart raced like SHIT and I was shaking EVERYWHERE!! And I HATE the GOD DAMN HOSPITAL and all the FUCKING PEOPLE there because I've had so many GOD DAMN ATTEMPTS and EVERY FUCKING TIME I have problems they come and go.

THEY DIDN'T TAKE ME!!!

YOU CALL ME A FUCKING LIER!!!

THEY FUCKING SAID I DIDN'T HAVE PTSD AND TOLD ME I WAS A LIER!

YOU TOLD MY DAD I WAS A LIER!!

YOU SHIP ME OFF SOON AS I COME IN!!

LAUGH BEHIND MY BACK!!!

I HATE YOU!!

I'M NOT FUCKING LYING!!

I wonder if one day I come in and DIE ON YOUR TABLE if you would be HAPPY!!! Though I won't make that happen. I only wonder...

Can't be fucking dealing with this right now!! And I feel so terrible my gf had to hear it and the ppl in chat room worrying.. GOD! I'm just a fuck up.. :cry:

Kiba

They only said I was lying DIRECTLY.. ONCE.. that I have PTSD.. They only told me my vitals looked "normal" (tonight) and I could call my doctor or go to a walk in clinic later. Bout it..

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
You can report the doctor that said that to you and make a formal complaint...if s/he treated you that way, I am sure s/he treats others that way too and you would be saving other ppl that distress and maybe getting some satisfaction....sorry you were treated that way...J

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
definetly report this idiot of a doctor get license suspended maybe then shut up and stop hurting people that way. Even people in the profession can be such idiots hugs to you

IV2010

hey swift..so sorry you were treated that way...*hug*
agree with TE..
that doc needs reporting

you know your body better than anyone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00