falling... down... down... down

Status
Not open for further replies.

justmeonlyme

Long Time SFer
Staff Alumni
i feel like im falling so deep i dont think ive ever felt this low i constantly feel alone i spend ever second thinking about dying i dont no what to do i just want to die... today i didn't say a single word to anyone irl and no one even noticed... i might as well just go im sure no one would even notice i was gone... i would just be doing everyone a favour if i was gone...people could just get on with there lives no more having to deal with me i cant deal with anything anymore... i feel so so low i couldnt even get out of bed this morring... i didnt leave my room for more than 2mins at a time untill about 6.30pm mum just yelled at me and told me to stop been lazy... idk whats happened to me my mate asked me if i wanted to hang out in the holidays and i was like na not really.... she was like why i had no idea what to say so i just didnt text her back i feel like im just idk i used to be quite socail i was shy but still did things with friends now all i wanta do is hide away... im sinking futher and futher into this idk what to do :blub: :cry: im scared and alone... :( and about ready to just give up...

Dave_N

Banned Member
Try doing small things everyday Emma. Try getting out of bed, cleaning up your room and getting other things done first. After you can try going out with your friend. Small steps will help. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00