falling into a bad place

Status
Not open for further replies.
These past few weeks my life has gotten worse and worse. Me and my girlfriend had a big argument, then apparently made up but we she barely speaks to me and never stays over anymore. When I ask she says "sure, maybe" but then nothing mentioned about it again. I asked her again today and she has not responded. I feel that she is just staying friends with me because of the group of friends we have here working with abroad and she never really intended for us to stay together. The group splits up next week and it will just be me and her left until she flies home in two weeks. I ain't how she is making me feel horrible the past few weeks and I feel I'm falling back into a really bad place and started thinking about ending it all again. I've had thoughts like this for a very long time, during my student life and when I was unemployed. I just hate her so much right now, she is making me feel horrible, I can't keep feeling like this, I really can't...

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
hmmmm want the truth or the "it will be alright"?

I was on the end of similar behaviour and I kept thinking it was me, his job, the state of the world, anything rather than face the truth and the truth was of course we were over, we just hadn't actually buried the relationship yet.
I'd avoid her as much as possible, grieve for the loss, get drunk and talk endlessly about it to a good friend, then pick yourself up and move on.

Hope all goes well :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00