Fashion, makeup, shopping hauls and other Shallow Stuff <3

BlueGreen

I have been hideously naughty over the last week and been on a bit of a shopping spree. Feeling down? Buy things. Particularly when it's the joint account and your husband wants a divorce ;)

In addition to more basic stuff for work I bought a gorgeous teal velvet coat, two pairs of boots, a handbag and a dress.

View attachment 57946

View attachment 57947

View attachment 57949

View attachment 57950

View attachment 57951
Ooooh, I'd wear all those things!! Really love the teal coat!

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I nearly bought that dress but they only had teeny tiny ones in stock and I was too impatient to wait.
Ah, that's too bad, it is very cute. ^^ They don't stock up on the smallest size either, so I have to order anyway.

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
The bronzer arrived and I have to say it is AWESOME. It is a game changer for me so I'm glad I invested in it. Best bronzer ever, hands down
Yay! I have the original Hoola (it must be a 100 years old) and I also love it very much. With my skin, the Lite might be even better. I'm more of a blush kind of girl though and Benefit are also my favourites!

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Oooh nice :)
I love Romans
Romans is my go to, along with their less expensive sister company Woman Within.

Being a plus sized person I have learned there ARE nice, fashionable, and comfortable clothes out there, one just has to look.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00