fear of the future?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I feel like this is always on my mind, always making me anxious. Im 19 and compared to other people (ok i know thats the worst thing to do).. but generally im scared im not doing anything with my life at all. I dont know what the hell is going to happen to me. Im on a year out in the gap between college and university because i have no idea what im planning to do.. i already dropped out after 1 year of uni, but im still the same and my parents are always going on about what im going to do.. i feel trapped, constantly anxious. i have no part time job yet, few friends and to make it worst I procrastinate about EVERYTHING.. sometimes i cant even step outside my goddamn gate. I should do volunteering but im always putting it off. I know when its gettign to me because i have eczema flair ups and i just feel like my whole body is full of tension. It never ends...

2. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

god i feel EXACTLY the same! honestly nothing scares me more than thinking about the future :nerves: can't really help you with that but yeah...i know how you feel

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Have you 2 seek for PRO help? It would help.

And yes, i feel pretty much same... I am really worried about marks in school and my future....:(

4. spunkmaster

spunkmaster Member

your gonna finish school get a job and wonder why you keep living a life of going some where for 8 or 14 hours a day just to be able to pay your bills for another month

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thats what im afraid of... But i think i will manage to finish some good school...
    And you know what is important? Your goals. I mean past year i barely made year. This year i will made it with 1 rank higher (if i wont screw up few subject where i have severe problems) and i dont learn nothing more. The only difference is that before i start learning for test i say to myself that i will write higher mark than B (Which is second worse here) and ussually i manage to. So its good to be optimistic...

6. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

it's good that you're still at school though :smile:
    i could have stayed, could have gone for the last few months n took my exams which i should have started in a month or so...but no i was too friggin stupid and went and had a mental breakdown cos i'm pathetic...so now the future scares the hell outta me :sad: ah well

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

im sorry for that:hug:

8. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

don't be, it's my own fault :hug: thank you anyway though :smile:

9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well yes, its your own fault but considering that you have mental problems you cant say that you were lazy or stuff like that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.