feel down and alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after spending nights in a mental hospital after many attempts of suicide I'm told every time to have therapy and to talk to someone. Get discharged.... Have a break down and self harm again and I'm back in hospital, round and round and round.
Lost the love of my life due to my stupid moods and personality changes. Hate feeling like this just want to run away somewhere and be alone.

Lost the love of my life. Hate feeling like this just want to run away somewhere and be alone.
I understand that feeling and while no one may be able to ever replace the person you lost there are some options of how to deal with the pain. I am not sure if you can, but I would suggest a change in scenery. I know for me it helped (well atleast for the time being) because I didn't have to face the same daily problems I had to deal with day in and day out before. There was just something about being somewhere a long ways away from where I was hurt, knowing I had the possibility to start over new. Trust me, staying where you are now can feel like you are stuck in an impossible hole to dig yourself out of. You remember old times when you were perhaps happier and when you had that special person in your life. It can dig at you and tare you down until you can't take it anymore, and thoughts of hurting yourself are all that can consume your mind.

I am sorry you have had to go through this, and it's going to continue to hurt a real lot. I hope what ever you decide to do, you consider what I mentioned.

morning rush

:hug: I'm so sorry you're going through a rough time. I had therapy for 16 years + and now I'm fed up with it. It does help, I won't lie, but after a while there's just not much to talk about...perhaps see a psychiatrist? and see what he/she says? perhaps you need a support group? a place where others like you support each other and talk together and do stuff together? you can always talk here, though it's not the same, people are really nice, they relate and give their best support :)

Thanks guys I'm 7 hours away from home I booked a weekend away to get away from my problems :)
I thibk I'm going to look into moving away for good and having a change of scenery will be best.

I'm going to try support groups and stuff too just hate being depressed and hopefully things get better

x

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Amber1993, life is tough at the moment but hopefully it will easy with time. Just focus the positive and don't dwell what might have been. Life throws you curve balls but the challenge is always when your dragged to the floor, is to get up and start again. It's hard to be without someone but don't worry. You are worth a lot and don't think anything less. Take care and have a peaceful weekend.

Well, I can relate to you mostly. I also lost an important person in my life because of my mood swings and overall attitude. And what I am doing right now is to find someone to talk to. Perhaps, rant out anything that could just make me forget. And SF's always my safe haven. I hope you are doing good. Just talk to us always if you could. And it's good that you have decided to follow some advice of our friends here. I wish you luck! Hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00