• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Feel like spinning my head

Andrew J

Well-Known Member
#1
I have thoughts of spinning my head around 24/7 the rest of my life. It seems like a reasonable way to spend my time. It's like I can finally be free. I just feel so awkward about life and I can't shake it. Does anyone have any thoughts on what authorities like police and stuff would do with me or would they do nothing with me.

Also I was having fits with my mom hitting myself and stuff in a temper tantrum recently and she's says I'm only 2.5 years old and I'm playing baby games. I wanna be a baby again. Is it possible to make my brain a baby's brain again?
 

Andrew J

Well-Known Member
#3
Hey, I remember you. You were the one that recommended Chinese medicine and acupuncture to me. By spinning my head I mean rolling my head in circles. Doing that all the time during my conscious alive hours. Serious condition - probably.
 

Andrew J

Well-Known Member
#5
I probably do have it or at least aspergers but prolly better not to focus on it. Doctors seem to not know whether I have it or not. I should probably get some acupuncture.
 
#8
I don't know if getting a formal diagnosis would help much, but the head spinning thing might be something that would influence that.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top