I’ve recently started counselling (had three sessions so far) but i can already tell its not going to help me at all.
Not to mention the fact i get extremely anxious before each session. Its every Wednesday and i'm already worrying about going now.
I really don't know what else I can get in terms of help other than this though,
my parents seem very against any real medication and I know thats most likely what I need along with what i'm getting now.
I've spoken to so many people and it hasn't changed anything,
talking to someone about how I want to kill myself etc. just isn't going to stop me from wanting to do it.
I've already told my mum I don't find it helpful but she still went and paid for it and got all defensive so I really don't know what to do about it.
Not to mention the fact i get extremely anxious before each session. Its every Wednesday and i'm already worrying about going now.
I really don't know what else I can get in terms of help other than this though,
my parents seem very against any real medication and I know thats most likely what I need along with what i'm getting now.
I've spoken to so many people and it hasn't changed anything,
talking to someone about how I want to kill myself etc. just isn't going to stop me from wanting to do it.
I've already told my mum I don't find it helpful but she still went and paid for it and got all defensive so I really don't know what to do about it.