Feeling blank and alone!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by BEAR, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BEAR

BEAR New Member

It's astounding how the past can be prominent to the present!

I've have been alive 31 years.. and through this time I've been tormented by my past.. and every day adding to the last.. it feels like a monumental weight on my shoulders and mind without any hindsight of it ever letting up! I tell people my story and they say.. "Its in the past", "Get over it", easy for them to say.. but when you are bullied from a very early age from the peers of the time right up to finishing the last school.. it can most certainly take its toll on you!

With all this that is being processed by my mind.. there was a time where i would get so furious.. but over time.. to the present.. all i feel is a vast blank nothingness. Even now I just feel blank, emotionless.. like they is nothing there or ever to have existed! It feels like everyone that I talk to have does not the slightest understanding of what is happening to me on the inside.. maybe its due to there stereotypical understanding or not having experienced it themselves.. that makes them find it difficultly in the understanding...

I just want to be happy, to find the real me that's hiding in the deepest fortifications of my heart and mind.. that I have dangerously protected.. to prevent being hurt from everyone and thing!

BEAR

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Past wont stay in the past it will keep presenting it self until you face it and deal with it Therapist will help you ok to heal find a good therapist one that does understand so you can allow yourself to feel emotions again you deserve help so do not give up on you ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.