Feeling Depressed.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs SF Supporter

Hi Everyone-

Lately, I have been feeling more depressed I have not been doing much. I think it might just be the holidays. Some bad things happened around this time of year. Maybe it is that? I don't know. I just need some support.
  2. Wysteria Blue

Wysteria Blue Well-Known Member

Hey Gibbs,
    Sorry you have the blues...being around family or friends places, etc. and all the expectations of the "happy" season is very triggering for me, so I can see where it might be part of the trouble. I hope you will plan a few special things for yourself to raise your spirits a bit....nice long walk, bath, good movie, call a friend, chat here, whatever might help comfort or distract you for a bit... just wanted you to know I heard you and hope that it will pass as soon as possible..
    Take care of you. WB
  3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

hi gibbs,

sorry you are feeling so bad, i've wondered about you haven't heard from u in a bit..... if you want to talk, just let me know.. .
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just hope you keep talking to us ok it is a rough time of the year hun and you do not have to go through it alone ok Hugs to you
  5. ExtraSoap

ExtraSoap Well-Known Member

Hey Gibbs, nice to meet ya!
    The holidays suck for a lot of people to begin with, and if bad things have happened to you around the holidays, that certainly won't help much. Just keep talking to us, we're all in the same boat, more or less.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Gibbs, perhaps it is just that time of year. But you need to remember to look after no.1, you. When you feel low it can be sometimes even hard to have a bath(well that's what I have found anyway). Also, remember to keep in touch with friends/family to keep you company. Please keep us updated on how you're doing. We are here and we care.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
  7. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi Gibbs. I am really sorry to hear that things are so much harder right now. I hope you can get some good safe relief soon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.