Feeling down

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Butterfly, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I just feel so down and disheartened with just sinking further down rather than starting to recover. Even thinking about doctors and seeking help just sends me into fits of rage now that I feel I will never reach out to professionals again. I also think the HIV is playing havoc, as for the past week or so I can barely walk without feeling achey and sore. I hope this passes, I really do.

2. ronnymarie

ronnymarie Guest

I am sorry things seem so bleak right now. Having serious health issues can play havoc with emotions, which then can make the health issues even worse. I hope things turn around for you soon.

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

It will pass, its just tough going through the ickyness until we get to the other side. And it can feel like that ickyness will never end, so rest on us in the meantime. I'm sorry its so crap for you, atm. I don't know, did something happen for you to feel reluctant about reaching out for help? :hug: Try and give yourself a treat to do something you'd like.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have a right to be angry hun but try to hold on ok with us here we understand and we definetly care abt you

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Yes, for the past 3 years the mental health system has failed me. I have not gotten anyway in almost 3 years except sliding down backwards. They do not listen no matter how loud I shout. Doesn't matter what I say, even if I say I'm going to *insert method here* tomorrow they do nothing and send me on my merry way. It's like they want me to die. Even just talking about it makes me so angry.

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Wow, that is madness. I am sorry, I wasn't aware and yes I can understand you being angry and understand why you would be. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.