Feeling Down

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Drekono, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drekono

Drekono Well-Known Member

I am standing in the shower with my head against the cold tile. My arms hang limp as the stinging water slides down my back. Staring at the angry red slices. So ashamed, So ashamed at my weakness but crave it so much. Crave the blade that brings sweet release as the skin parts. The blood rushes forward to fill the chasms in my flesh. Flowing over collecting into red rivers that make their way down my arm. They silently drip from each finger on to the floor below. I just want to go deeper and deeper. Deep enough to sleep forever and bring my sweet release.

**sighs** This is all i could think about in my chem / physics lectures. *@$% going to any other class today. :sad:

Feeling pretty down, anyone around to talk?

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

:hug: i'm sorry your feeling down, SH is a curse. class is good for you tho, it will keep your mind off it, or at least i hope it can.

have you tried stopping? how sucessful were you? :hug: welcome to SF hun

3. Drekono

thanks.

To be honest the cutting/burning isnt really whats getting to me. Its just lately ive been feeling so much worse then normal. Suicidal at times...

Ive stopped a couple times... well is it still considered stopping if i pick it back up ? go 6 months at a times sometimes 3... sometimes a couple days. Usually by just filling one addiction with another to try and keep my mind busy... SI'ing is prolly one of the least damaging of all the addictions besides the scares it leaves...

4. Drekono

How do you tell between a second and third degree burn ? :blink: never could tell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.