• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Feeling frustrated

Andrew J

Well-Known Member
#1
I was looking at something called PeopleReady and feel frustrated over it because I really have no clue whether it's good or not. I The uncertainty of different opportunities really frustrates me. I was talking with my mom over it (who doesn't like it) and feel frustrated because I don't know whether I was having confidence with something good. Whatever the case is with it, it's probably better I do the vocational rehab services. I've also been thinking about seeing a psychiatrist. I want to talk to him about mental health and stuff like how I've recently broke a few apples over my head in frustration over the bs of this world and the way that my mom is on things.
 
#2
These days, such programs tend to have reviews online.

Good idea re: the psychiatrist, or if you don't want medication you may want to see a therapist/counsellor.
 
#3
A free program that's sponsored by the government is probably legit.

There also may be some private non-profits that are legit too, but it might be best to look into government sponsored vocational rehab, and then ask them for their opinions about private organizations.

Anything place that's going to ask for money from you for services, you have to be a little more careful with.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top