Oh I really thought maybe, just maybe things would get a little less shitty. But my mother, the immature woman child that she is, comes along and just made things a little harder for me. See, a couple of months ago, she and my cousin decided to get a loan to fix the very ancient and antiquated septic tank at our family's house. That loan had to be in my name. Every month, I get a text saying how the loan is due. This month I got a couple of extra ones until yesterday i got one saying it was due today. I texted her and heard nothing until now, in the middle of the night I get a text from her saying how she can't pay it until the end of the month and "sorry for the inconvenience".
I was pissed and let her know in the text. Between her and my cousin, who is in her 60's but acts like a college dropout with zero intention to do anything worth a damn in her life, it does not make sense how they can be this irresponsible. I can try understanding not paying....things happen. But it's the lack of communication that really angers me. My mother is such a hypocrite and if the roles were reversed she would not be okay with this. So why the hell should I? I took out a personal loan to deal with my own debt to make things a little less stressful. I was proud of myself because the moment the money hit my account, I immediately paid one of those debts. I'm trying to be responsible as best as I can. and then she does this. I feel selfish though feeling angry but what am i supposed to feel? Good? Now I can't sleep and i have to get up for work in less than two hours.