Feeling Low...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Suicidal-Element, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Today ive been feeling shit...
    Carnt see the point of getting up in the morning, what is the point nothing to do
    an evan shit to do i carnt be arsed doing have no energy for anything, no one to talk to, i just dunno any more, my paranoia is getting so bad,
    you know that film the trueman show where that guy out of ace ventura plays a a guy whos whole life is fake juts in one big set an every ones in on it but him i feel like my life is like that but not setting me up with good experiances all bad to see how fuked up i get, if that makes sense i have horrible sleeping patterns.

all i can think of is what is the point of all of it work till we die an its all over anyways...

2. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

when I was younger I thought their were cameras watchng everything I did, I was always scared someone was watching me do something bad, exactly like the Truman Show.

If we're going to die anyway, we might as well do the things we love, right?

3. carnt allways do the things we love always obsitcles in the way

4. Patch

Patch Well-Known Member

we can still try

5. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Suicidal, anyone with your thoughts would have insomnia. My goodness, you are torturing yourself. :(

6. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

I am new here and I don't want to impose my feelings onto anyone, but may I ask what it is you are being denied to do? If you want to do something, why can't you just go do it and not worry about what other people think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.