• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Feeling of mental slowness has me down

Andrew J

I often times spend 2 - 3 minutes trying to understand one sentence or simple idea. Sometimes even things like what time it is or my bank account or investing accounts balance. Why do you think this is? What can be done to help with this? This has me feeling sad, stuck, and hopeless.

Why do you think this is?
Hard to say. Is this something that has come on suddenly?
What can be done to help with this?
Wouldn't hurt to run this by a doctor, but I think there's a good chance that they wouldn't be able to do much for you.

This is something that traditional Chinese herbal medicine might be able to treat. There's a particular herb that I think they would use.

I can say more about finding a practitioner and getting treatment if you'd like.

Andrew J

Hard to say. Is this something that has come on suddenly?

Wouldn't hurt to run this by a doctor, but I think there's a good chance that they wouldn't be able to do much for you.

This is something that traditional Chinese herbal medicine might be able to treat. There's a particular herb that I think they would use.

I can say more about finding a practitioner and getting treatment if you'd like.
I would be interested in seeing a doctor. I've thought of that recently. Also, I'd be interested in hearing about the herb you have in mind.

Also, I'd be interested in hearing about the herb you have in mind
It's probably better that I not mention it, as there may be some temptation to self-treat with the herb, which is really not ideal. If you see a Chinese herbalist, or an acupuncturist who can at least prescribe herbal patent medicines, that would probably be best.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$300.00
Goal
$255.00