felt about to finish this all today

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by usualguy, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. usualguy

usualguy New Member

Hi guys. Well, I'm here because today I was diagnosed with a tinnitus which is not curable (it's a noise in ears which sometimes may get pretty disturbing).
    I had depressions before about losing my hair. I'm 26and I don't have a girlfriend and some minor health problems. All this together got me really mad today.Sometimes I feel like I have no escape from torture, but I try to look at it from a mental disorder state side, so maybe my mind has narrowed and I see the situation not very clearly.
    I felt like my life is finished because of this noise in ears, but now I'm trying to cope and find ways to live with this and also to decrease it by some means. I will try meditation and get more rest.
    I'm really annoyed because it's my health and this is the only thing that so much important for a comfortable life. Maybe I will habituate. Well, wish me luck.:mellow:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is a medication out there for ringing in the ears flavanoid husband bought it a shoppers drug mart It takes about 3 mths to build up to work it decreases the ringing noise ear. I also hear allergy medication can also help with this. Ask you GP as there are meds out there to help take care

3. usualguy

usualguy New Member

Thank you Mary. :) What kind of tinnitus your husband has? Is it ear damage os something else?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think it is just from years of loud noises not sure but he suffers with it the pills tend to lesson the noise and i know allergy pills sometimes help as well. I hope you can find some relief as it is terrible to live with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.