Fight back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigman2232

I'm sure you've all heard it before, that bullies are really scared, cowards who pick on others to help convince themselves that they are strong. Well it's true. I was picked on my entire school life until grade 8 when I finally snapped. I was picked on because I'm fat and because they knew I wouldn't fight back (I was taught to ignore and not fight).

There is really nothing the school can do about bullying that will have any lasting affect (not in today's culture where liability is such a strong force and you can file lawsuits over anything). So it is up to you. Proof of this was that many teachers actually saw me as the gentle giant and were just waiting for the day I snapped and hurt someone. So they knew what was happening but really couldn't do anything. I did snap and threw one kid through a wooden fence and picked up another by his neck. It took two kids suckerpunching me at once to knock me down. Now I don't recommend those actions but I was left alone for the rest of the year and when I moved to High school, those kids never bothered me there either. Others did until they saw me play football and realized what I could actually do to them.

The point is that if you want it to stop you need to show that you will do something about it, if they don't stop. Worse case scenario is that they don't back down and you get bullied anyways.

I know what it is like to be bullied and I do know how hard standing up to them can be, but it is one of the quickest ways to stop the torture.

Boratz

I'm sure you've all heard it before, that bullies are really scared, cowards who pick on others to help convince themselves that they are strong. Well it's true. I was picked on my entire school life until grade 8 when I finally snapped. I was picked on because I'm fat and because they knew I wouldn't fight back (I was taught to ignore and not fight).

There is really nothing the school can do about bullying that will have any lasting affect (not in today's culture where liability is such a strong force and you can file lawsuits over anything). So it is up to you. Proof of this was that many teachers actually saw me as the gentle giant and were just waiting for the day I snapped and hurt someone. So they knew what was happening but really couldn't do anything. I did snap and threw one kid through a wooden fence and picked up another by his neck. It took two kids suckerpunching me at once to knock me down. Now I don't recommend those actions but I was left alone for the rest of the year and when I moved to High school, those kids never bothered me there either. Others did until they saw me play football and realized what I could actually do to them.

The point is that if you want it to stop you need to show that you will do something about it, if they don't stop. Worse case scenario is that they don't back down and you get bullied anyways.

I know what it is like to be bullied and I do know how hard standing up to them can be, but it is one of the quickest ways to stop the torture.

Job well done. Keep the message across. They also comes in two .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00