Final Farewell

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
Said goodbye to a former student today. 21 years old and could not see his way to choosing life over death. My thoughts are with his family as they have been plagued with suicide and loss of life over the years. Danny's uncle completed suicide, his 14 year cousin (son of his uncle) completed, two brothers of this same cousin attempted, his best friend was murdered in a drug deal gone bad, and his older sister was killed in a car accident. His 3 yr old nephew also lost his life in a boating accident. His pain is now gone, but the pain of those left behind is now increased ten fold. I worry about his friends and family :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear the news and at such a tender age. I know you are struggling but please remain strong for yourself and his immediate family. They will appreciate the care and support you show them.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
So sorry gentlelady another loss for you and his family
I hope YOU all have supports in place dam suicide dam it for what it does to everyone
I am sorry He could not live with his pain or find a way out of his darkness he was in.
RIP

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Gentlelady, how sad for all of you who knew him and his family. A lot of losses.

My thoughts are with you. :arms:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00