Finally getting a therapy.

TheChimeraMonster

You're special, sweet child
Yeah guys, I finally am able to pay for the sessions! I will have my third session next week and I'm kind anxious about it.
The two first sessions were all about me. I don't know what we will do next :(
But I'm happy because that is a improvement.

No I'm not getting better from the suicidal thoughts. And everything is really getting hard these days. But I have someone who I can reach.

Yeah, this is only a update session.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Yeah guys, I finally am able to pay for the sessions! I will have my third session next week and I'm kind anxious about it.
The two first sessions were all about me. I don't know what we will do next :(
But I'm happy because that is a improvement.

No I'm not getting better from the suicidal thoughts. And everything is really getting hard these days. But I have someone who I can reach.

Yeah, this is only a update session.
It's kind of like us, except the therapist sort of knows what he/she is talking about!

Good luck, Chim, I hope you feel better:)

merlin123

Congrats :):):)

At first you may feel that the therapy is slow because first the therapist needs to know about you so they can find a way to help you, and that may take some time

As others said, it's completely normal that you had to talk about yourself, you're only starting therapy. Maybe the next session you will have to talk about yourself again, or maybe the therapist will ask you about your family, or maybe about friends. If you want to talk about any other topic you could contact him/her before going to the next session

Hope it goes well

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00