Finding it hard to cope

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Iceh, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceh

Iceh Member

Lately its been a nightmare to deal with things
    I really cant cope with college, i've fallen behind on work and have a ton due in soon and its all just adding to the stress of it all. Funnily enough, college is the only thing thats connecting me to any people and if it wasn't for that i'd be pretty screwed.

Pleh, I just dont see a way back right now I mean I bad last year and was always told it gets better etc etc, all i've had in the last 5 months is, a girl crush me, lost 4 best mates, and had a family member fall pretty ill. The only good day in my week is friday night, and thats because I get really drunk down the pub with a mate, if he stopped wanting to go i'd have nothing.

All thats been going through my head the last few days is suicidal thoughts, stronger now than i've ever had, I can even see myself doing it soon enough because it really feels like theres no one left to talk to. Meh, even writing this I cant gather my thoughts all properly, sorry if any of that sounded a bit weird or anything, I just needed to vent a little.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You get in and talk to your councillors at the college talk to your professors see if you can get extention of time to hand things in or get some help to get you organized to get what needs to be done finished. Talk to someone okay there is help for you hugs

3. Iceh

Iceh Member

I'd love to, its just im scared to death to talk to the college about it, I guess im not a big fan with trusting people. Pleh, I just wish things were easier. But thanks :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.