For my family and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmergirl

You will find this here and you will read the history of posts I made over the last couple of years, and maybe it will help you understand. I hope it will at least provide you with some answers into why I did it, why I felt like it was the right choice for me, and why my life hurt so badly.

I want you all to remember that I loved you all with all of my heart, I would have done anything for you. And I know if there was something you could have done to help me, lessen this pain, you probably already did or would have done, so please don't ever think I did not feel your love. I did and it got me through the worst days of my life, it is the only reason I was able to hang on at times. Your love made all the difference.

It also made this choice to die incredibly painful and difficult because I knew my giving up would affect you, and if there was a way I could have done it without creating more pain, I would have. Ultimately my death is a selfish act and cowardly, but it is also for me the most merciful. Love one another with all of you heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00