Forget It Then, I'm Going To Die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShalenaM

Ive Had Enough, The Doctor Told Me If I Take More Mpills The Way I Did When I Was 14, Then I Would Die, I Will Take A Bunch..i Will Die..soon..maybe Tomorrow..maybe Not.but, One Dy You Will Notice Im Not Here..my Sister Hates Me And Shes Soppose To Be My Bestfriend..she Gets Mad At My Depression And My Love Gor Him, And She Gets Mad When I Cry..but She Doesn't Understand..she Was All I Had In This World, So I Thought,.but She Won't Even Talk To Me..so Im Dead..if I Don't Come Back..it Means Im Dead..i Hate It..im Tired Of Gettin Back On Track, Then Coming Off,,its Gotta Stop Some How..good-by..just In Case..everyone Already Gave Me Advice..sorry Guys That I Cant Seem To Take It..its Me..not You..

I Loved Him So Much...

Please don't do it cos we need you. I don't know is it just me or something else but I hate goodbyes. I really hope you reconsider and talk about how you are feeling, cos I believe it helps. Snowflakesmeltme is probably..you know and I can only wonder how hard will it to take to see more and more people going through the kind of pain like that. Remember, no one in SF will forget you and no one wants you to die. Please keep that in mind, don't think so much now and take good care :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00