1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

found my cure

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by rocketman1989, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketman1989

rocketman1989 New Member

So, I found a cure for.my depression.

I have been diagnosed with severe depression 14 years ago. I am going to turn 24 in a month. I have stopped my meds in 2007 and now I am back on meds after an unrelated visit to the er.

Anyways, I know I do not fit in with anything, anyone, any career, etc. I just don't belong.

I have people that I know are friends, but that does not stop me from knowing I do not belong. The human body is literally a shell that limits who we really are. When I completed my suicide note I realized that my friends relieved me of my worries for a while, but they did not stop the pain. They were like temporary pain. Killers for a forever pain. Well my cure is found. I feel I am prepared now to relieve my pain for good. I have my notes ready and a way to relieve myself of this body and my life will continue on in a painless world. So what am I waiting for, do I wait for something to not happen or cure my condition?

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please don't consider suicide as way out and cure your emotional pain hugs to you
    please call your crisis/speak to your cpn and get assistance if yu like gonna act on them then go straight to the ER. Hugs

3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hey Rocketman, I see where you're coming from but I wonder, if you have friends and they do distract you from the pain of the depression, why isn't that better than the "cure" you envision? I too have severe depression and I get the lure but things aren't always totally dark and bleak. Every once in a while I even enjoy a thing or two. The pain and battle with the feelings and thoughts suck but the sense of a friend's understanding or the thought they might need me to help them gives me a tiny reason to hold on...

I want to ask you to please hold on and talk to us here. :hug:

Please don't act on any plan you've considered ... I agree with skinnylove911, rather than act on your plan, contact your T/cpn or crisis contact(s) and share your feelings and thoughts. ♥♥♥

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.