found my cure

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by rocketman1989, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocketman1989

rocketman1989 New Member

So, I found a cure depression.

I have been diagnosed with severe depression 14 years ago. I am going to turn 24 in a month. I have stopped my meds in 2007 and now I am back on meds after an unrelated visit to the er.

Anyways, I know I do not fit in with anything, anyone, any career, etc. I just don't belong.

I have people that I know are friends, but that does not stop me from knowing I do not belong. The human body is literally a shell that limits who we really are. When I completed my suicide note I realized that my friends relieved me of my worries for a while, but they did not stop the pain. They were like temporary pain. Killers for a forever pain. Well my cure is found. I feel I am prepared now to relieve my pain for good. I have my notes ready and a way to relieve myself of this body and my life will continue on in a painless world. So what am I waiting for, do I wait for something to not happen or cure my condition?
  2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Please don't consider suicide as way out and cure your emotional pain hugs to you
    please call your crisis/speak to your cpn and get assistance if yu like gonna act on them then go straight to the ER. Hugs
  3. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hey Rocketman, I see where you're coming from but I wonder, if you have friends and they do distract you from the pain of the depression, why isn't that better than the "cure" you envision? I too have severe depression and I get the lure but things aren't always totally dark and bleak. Every once in a while I even enjoy a thing or two. The pain and battle with the feelings and thoughts suck but the sense of a friend's understanding or the thought they might need me to help them gives me a tiny reason to hold on...

I want to ask you to please hold on and talk to us here. :hug:

Please don't act on any plan you've considered ... I agree with skinnylove911, rather than act on your plan, contact your T/cpn or crisis contact(s) and share your feelings and thoughts. ♥♥♥
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.