Four deaths in 34 days

Chargette

I've never taken a look at grief processing until now. I have never experienced this many deaths in so short a time. I feel stunned and I'm struggling hard with depression. I don't have anything else to say here today. I know that saying something is the start of a journey.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
My husband lost his younger brother and his father in the same year, and it affected him a lot. Still does, even though it's been a couple years now. Losing one person is hard enough, but losing multiple people...well, I've seen firsthand what that can do to someone, and it's extremely difficult. I know nothing anyone can say will make it any easier, but I truly am sorry. All you can do is wait for time to heal some of the wounds, at least partially.

A_J_R

I lost both of my parents in 3 months, then within the next 18 months I lost my grandfather and brother in law. It's so painful. (this was awhile ago)

And it's fine that you don't have anything to say right now. Loss sometimes takes us beyond words. But it's always good to reach out. I did all kinds of therapy for grief if you have any questions. Sending love.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi @Chargette

I am so sorry for your losses, may they rest in peace and I hope you are able to heal in time to come, you are right, talking about it to others is definitely a step forward in the right direction but I understand that right now you probably do feel the same but time does heal, I lost someone dear to me a good few years ago and the anniversary is coming up soon and it is still mentally painful but time did heal a lot of the negative impact it had on me. You have done the right thing posting here where you feel safe and know others will support you. Please keep talking and reaching out, *hug I will keep you in my thoughts for sure *hug

I did all kinds of therapy for grief if you have any questions
I wonder if you'd like to write something about this. There are quite a few members here that are in distress because of the loss of loved ones. It sounds like sharing some of your experiences might be a good guide for others

A_J_R

I wonder if you'd like to write something about this. There are quite a few members here that are in distress because of the loss of loved ones. It sounds like sharing some of your experiences might be a good guide for others
I'd be happy to try. Would I just create a new thread for it?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00