Freshhell

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Sadeyes, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

This is long overdue and mostly my fault because I did not do my due diligence...please accept my apologies...I am truly sorry for her loss, both from SF and how that came to be, and in reality, how she chose to leave...I know many people were clearly fond of her, and that was for good reason, as she did have a very kind heart...I think much of the disharmony came from she being in a lot of pain...this loss has taught me something, to reach out to people more, and to look below the surface in relationships..RIP D

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Freshell

RIP i too am sorry her pain took her away hugs

3. Jackie's Strength

Jackie's Strength Staff Alumni

Diana, you've definitely been in my thoughts and I missed you here for a long time before I heard the news. I really wish things had gone differently. You were such a charismatic soul. May you Rest in Peace.

4. bearclaw27

bearclaw27 Member

Thanks for posting this Jax... I am so distraught that she is gone... she did have incredible charisma, and she showed great compassion to many ppl who were complete strangers... She touched many peoples lives, not just on the internet, but also in real life.... I will forever miss her.....

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

R.I.P Diana. You will be missed. You were loved and cared for by many. You are at peace now

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

godspeed

7. bearclaw27

bearclaw27 Member

and thank you sadeyes for starting this thread... hugzzz

8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You are very welcome, Blue...and I pray to G-d I do not have to write these...my sincere condolences to her dear friends

9. DatAlgorithm

DatAlgorithm Well-Known Member

RIP Ms. Fresh... thank you for everything you've done to try and save me, and I'm sorry I couldn'tve done more to help you. I wish I could've at least said goodbye...

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

RIP Diana.

11. Cpt-Fantastic

Cpt-Fantastic Banned Member

Dear Diana,
    I thank your kindness and anyone who has known you cant help but feel it as a great loss that you left us.
    I will miss you and so will alot of people.
    Hopefully you are at peace. RIP Diana

12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

A peaceful rest to you Diana.

13. HarleyTwin

HarleyTwin Staff Alumni

It has taken me a little while to get to this; I truly didn't know what to say, regardless of how things happened, I will miss you, Diana. I did care for you very much and I still do think of you fondly...I think perhaps though, you already know that. I hope now, you are at peace, and if you meet any of our mutual homeloves up there, please give them my love. They'll look after you well, I'm sure. I'll miss you terribly.

14. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

A great woman. Things ended on a bad note between the two of us, but you are very forgiving. I'm happy your friend was able to be there with you in your final days - she has treated you so wonderfully. I will always remember you, and the other handful of people I've had the pleasure of growing close to. RIP Di

15. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Was looking at your profile yesterday.. Ended up crying.. Things are only starting to sink in I guess.. I still am not sure what exactly to think. It's all too unreal. Many people miss you Dianna.. I hope you are in a better place wherever you are.. RIP

16. 41021

41021 Banned Member

damn Di, just 'effing damn girl :(

*raises a bowl to you

*sigh

cereal

damn it...you don't want to hear the parts that flow after that...just 'eff

WTF bitch, come on...what the fuck with this shit! you were supposed to be alright-ish, not this...certainly not THIS! WTF?
    Why didn't you call him? i do not understand...you would have. WTF? *pushes you hard *tears
    *Tears