fuckd

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by aki, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

No no no no no i just can't even fucking say it or express my limbs feel heavy but every part of my feels squirmy and fidgety and chronically uncomfortable but still i feel so exhausted i caouldn't be bothered even getting out of bed today. i don't feel any emotions inside i don't even feel suicidal just like i want to sleep forever. i can't cry or scream or talk or go outside. i'm so confused and scared, i get mixed up between dreams and reality and my dreams are so warped and dark that the fear bleeds into my ordinary life and then i wake up i feel so down. i just wish i could cry or feel something and i wish i could these flashbacks of bad moments out of my head. i wish i could stay here not constantly worry or actually, literally act out my future, like i actually spend hours in my head having inmiginary converstions with people that don't exist. i just wish it was 1988 and i was in my mother's womb...it sounds insane, totally insane but that's what i imagine.

2. aki

aki Well-Known Member

literally wanna vomit i'm so screwed up inside with anxiety

3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

breathe. eight in, slow eight out. slowly

concentrate on something, focus on an object- or a soothing image.

concentrate on your breathing and only that.

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

ok

5. aki

aki Well-Known Member

^^ bleh I'm sorry ^ I'd delete this if I could :blink:

6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

nah, it's okay. don't need to be sorry. how are you now? :smile:

7. aki

aki Well-Known Member

i kind of took a mini overdose so i feel a bit sick now, but it relaxed me a bit so whatever :dunno: i feel much better though, i'm so weird and moody it's insane. thanks though :)

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Tell us about the dreams. DO they keep recurring the same dreams over an over? or are they different everytime? What are they about? Are you in therapy? If you are you should tell your doctor about them and also tell your theapist so you both can work your way thru it. Keep us informed on how you are doing!!!:chopper:

9. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I'm sorry to hear about that overdose. I was worried about you but I'm glad you're a bit better now.

I love your motorbike ending of every post Stranger1. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.