fucking assholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

}{Feather Pen}{

mark, my ex, 's best friend has been messaging me on myspace and ive already had one breakdown this morning. now im on the verge of another because of this.

You're not really doing anything with your life if you're still in Mississppi. Get out and do something fun then you can say you're living life truly. Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.and also milions of dollars suuuurre.. just keep teling yourself that and in ten years when your ot on the street begging for money because no one will even consider publishing the crap you call writing.. you'll find out quick what the real worlds like.. so you go have your fun time one day you'l wake up and relize were you messed up.. I'm glad you and mark broke up cause now he won't have to suport a starving writer or have to listen to how depressed you are everyday.. your craze you know that right thats why no one wants to have anything to do with you anymore even the friends you think you have have said you've gone crazy you should ust her the things people say about you.. you just better be glad mark still cares enough about you to take up for you or it'd be a lot worse than it is now i promise you that o i forgot you don't care its all fun and games to you. and that crack about the carpet burn that just shows how much respect you have for god you'll regret it one day. so go on and have your fun go on and go on up north and be with your 30yr old he might even hold the razer for you when you cut yourself cause you relize your gandparents were right you did turn out like your mother.

:hug: Am sure that was painful to read but you know what, this guy is your ex's best friend. It says it all there. Your ex's best friend is going to back your ex up all the way and he is going to treat you like filth. I don't know how you and your ex broke up, and it's up to you whether you want to tell or not, but this note could have been sent depending on how you both broke up. Perhaps they think they're protecting your ex. I personally think it's a case of them butting their nose in where they shouldn't. Delete the message hun and think nothing of it. Most of it is probably lies, trying to hurt you. Don't give 'em the satisfaction. :hug:

F

Fishman

Get rid of myspace..it does nothing good, if people want to talk to you then they can email you or use msn....Theres nothing wrong with trying to be a writer and you don't have to leave a place where you grew up to achieve something. Obviously your ex-friend is just supporting him. Don't worry about what these other people say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00