Getting a girl off your mind...

cloud9

Hey,

Was wondering if anyone has any tips/suggestions on how to get a girl off their mind? Its just a stupid crush, but honestly speaking I haven't had trouble like this before. She's always invading my thoughts and I'd much rather be able to forget about her and concentrate on my studies instead.

Any ideas?:blink:

fromthatshow

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well before I finished reading I was gonna say find a new girl lol. But if you just want to concentrate on your studies I guess I would just say keep that up as much as possible and try to fill your free time as much as you can so she doesn't creep back into your mind all the time.
Hobbies, work, anything you can do to get her out of there.

cloud9

I guess my problem is that I spend most of my time during the day behind books etc. in university. The work isn't exactly the most interesting and that's when I start day dreaming about her....

*sigh* sometimes I feel there's no stopping it.

Lost Disciple

Plan something big and exciting to do with your friends [maybe on the weekend] once or twice a week, something that's out of the ordinary and unexpected that you really look forward to. If you do it right you're going to start daydreaming about that instead.
At least, that's how I did it :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00