getting tired of a boring routine

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by badlife, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badlife

badlife Active Member

im getting tired of having a very boring routine for life just going day to day being awake for 20-22 hours most just laying down watching tv thinking about dying or just sitting in school listening to must. i dont really have friends .i also realized how pathetic my life is someone besides family hugged me for the first time today and im 16. i also just want someone to give crap about me. if i take my meds i feel just as depressed as if i didnt. i just do not know what to do. i have also been even more depressed since i stopping do drugs. its a constent battle to try not to go back to drugs.

2. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

I have always believed that one of the worst things in life is having to go through the same routines over and over everyday. I know from experience it is easier said than done but try to find a passion something you love to do. With me I am always depressed, but I still always lift weights, workout, run, exercise, etc because it is something I just love to do. Try something different no matter how small to break up the routine. If you wake up at 11 am, wake up at 10 am instead. Anything to change.

3. badlife

badlife Active Member

the only thing that keeps my interest is working on my car ive been depressed for the past 8 or 9 years

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  4. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

I have to about 8-9 years. Keep searching to find something else. Try different things...anything.

5. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

I've been off and on depressed for 7 years. So, I know what your going through. I've also had bad suicidal thoughts in and out the 7 years without my mom.

6. pancake111

pancake111 Well-Known Member

Certain drugs make you depressed once you stop taking them. Most drugs block serotonin release in your brain, so doing drugs isn't helping the depression in the long run.

I can't really help you anymore than that. I pretty much have the same problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.