That's good to hear. Sorry for being nosy! Lol, no problem π
AvidFan Retired Cat Staff SF Supporter Dec 30, 2023 #41 Dec 30, 2023 #41 Aurelia said: That's good to hear. Sorry for being nosy! Click to expand... Lol, no problem π
L Lifeisthis Well-Known Member Jan 2, 2024 #42 Jan 2, 2024 #42 If it was me im sorry just haven't been right lately since my gastro started me on new meds I don't sleep much and filled with fear and flash backs
If it was me im sorry just haven't been right lately since my gastro started me on new meds I don't sleep much and filled with fear and flash backs
L Lifeisthis Well-Known Member Jan 2, 2024 #43 Jan 2, 2024 #43 I don't constrate well and often distracted I know it's no excuse but it's a explanation I'm very sorry if it was me
I don't constrate well and often distracted I know it's no excuse but it's a explanation I'm very sorry if it was me
Windhover meandering home SF Supporter Jan 2, 2024 #44 Jan 2, 2024 #44 @Lifeisthis I am not sure, but I don't think it is you. We understand you're not feeling well sometimes lately.
@Lifeisthis I am not sure, but I don't think it is you. We understand you're not feeling well sometimes lately.
Astrid78 Spoonful of sugar will help the medicine go down Jan 10, 2024 #45 Jan 10, 2024 #45 Lifeisthis said: If it was me im sorry just haven't been right lately since my gastro started me on new meds I don't sleep much and filled with fear and flash backs Click to expand... No. I started this thread before we met on here.
Lifeisthis said: If it was me im sorry just haven't been right lately since my gastro started me on new meds I don't sleep much and filled with fear and flash backs Click to expand... No. I started this thread before we met on here.