good bye all...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rock, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rock

Rock Member

ok all i dont want write something like a suicide note or what just i wanted to say i fucked up mine life forever and i gonna fix it by mine suicide today at night i gonna <methods> well thank you all for everything... last words for all good bye... and please dont suicide all because i think even spirits have a hearts and want to protect so i gonna protect you all from troubles
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  2. Rockster

Rockster Guest

please dont do it rock, we are all here to help you and support you
  3. CPessimist

CPessimist Well-Known Member

yea mate, don't do it :(
  4. Sorrow

Sorrow Well-Known Member

Rock, you seem like a nice, caring person. The world needs more people like you. I am here if you want to talk about it.
  5. Hey there :welcome: , please don't do anything rash, you just got here would hate to see you go so quickly.. stay and have a chat.

6. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont do it, such a lovely person dont deserve to leave the world in such a way

chat to us, we may b able to help

stay stafe my friend

7. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hang in there Rock! :hug:
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Rock I don't know you, but I would hate to see you harm yourself! There is so much of this world to see and do. You just need to find something you enjoy and build from there. Please stay safe and don't forget you have alot of friends here!!!~Joseph~
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.