Good bye my little friend. Your favorite song

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by jxdama, Mar 18, 2016.

1. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

He loved the bagpipe music in this song and he would come running to see where it was coming from and try to get right next to the speakers. the song reminds me of arthur. at least when arthur died i had my cat, now im all alone in this hideous place.

WALLY GASKIN and Brian777 like this.
  2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Beautiful tribute to your little friend jxdama, Scotland is my birth country and I've always loved the pipes and that song.
    Brian

3. jxdama

Yea, that song made him so excited. he loved hearing the bagpipes.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

awww lovely, i'm sory for your loss, life can be cruel.

5. jxdama

just now i caught myself filling his afternoon food dish, then remembered he is gone.

6. jxdama

very very cruel

7. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am sorry for your loss, but what a beautiful song. *hugs*

8. jxdama

i hope everyone will play that song at my passing

9. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

My thoughts are with you for your loss. Take care.

10. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

I am so sorry for your loss, may he in peace. What he wants from you is to be strong to go through the tough time, be strong for your sake and for what he would want from you.

11. jxdama

the happiest day of my life was jan 2014 when i took my cat to the vet because he couldnt pee. they kept him for 24 hours and put a catheter in him. the vet called after 24 hours and said he stil wasnt peeing and the only options were either to have an operation for about 2200 or put him down. he said the operation might not even work and he would need lots of medical help after that even if it did work. i decided to put him to sleep and drove to the vet expecting to see him for the last time. when i got there the vet said he had finally peed on his own. i hae never been so happy in my life. at least i had 2 more good years with him and now i must join him

12. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Jx please don't, believe me I know how badly it feels, I lost a dog I'd had for over 9yrs and it was so painful. Please stay and help the people here who care about you. I feel like giving up today too, I'm just so tired of everything, but I'm trying to hang on to some hope, the people here give me hope. I don't know why we have to go through this misery, but together we can help each other. (((Hugs))) my friend. Sending prayers.
    Brian

sahel likes this.
  13. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Please give it some time. You might change your mind... One thing I can guarantee is that it will eventually get better. No, you will never stop loving and missing him. But one day you will wake up and the memories will be recognized with a smile. I kind of feel like that's what it's like for me with my cat. When I think of him now -- I sort of feel like I keep his spirit alive. I realize that this is difficult to see. Which is why I'd recommend waiting a little bit. Best regards.

14. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Sorry for your loss *hug

15. jxdama

every single thing i do reminds me of him. this morning i caught myself thinking he was going to come running when i opened my can of beans. he would always be next to the couch when i woke up looking at me. never again.