Good Night Thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by gentlelady, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We have the cafe thread where everyone is wished a good morning and great day. What happened to being tucked in all safe and cozy for a good nights rest? So, to all you insomniacs out there....... off to bed. As my grandmother used to say before she turned off the light, "Good night. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite. If they do, take a shoe and beat them black and blue." Good night all. Pleasant dreams :hug:

Thauoy likes this.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I hope you rested well GentleLady

3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

gentle lady... i've heard a slightly altered version of the bed bug song- but i won't post it here hahaha!. it used to be sung to me actually- my parents would sing it to a tune

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am always tired, so I guess I can post on this thread anytime...wishing you all peaceful rest

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

lol never heard that version before Hope all sleep very warm and cozy

6. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Dream good dreams.

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

8. NYJmpMaster

So is this to be an ongoing thread or a new one daily?

9. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I would like to keep it going...I think this is a great one, Gentle...a place to get the sniffing dogs before the bed bugs (quite a problem in NY) do bite!

10. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Good night to Europe and eastwards. :sleep:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Another day is over and darkness falls (unless you are in Alaska during their 6 months of daylight 24/7). Pull back the blankets and crawl in bed. Snuggle up and be warm from toe to head. Morning will come with the breaking of dawn. When you awaken all worries are gone. Good night all. :hug:

12. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What a lovely way to go to sleep, C...and you as my friend, I have that warmth too...good night/morning all...may your souls return more peaceful when you awake

13. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Its only 1 in the afternoon but my meds have made me feel high as a kite so fuck it I'm going to back to bed.

14. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go to sleep go to sleep not a whisper not a peep hope all have beautiful dreams to night
    late here so this night hawk will be signing off soon sleep well

15. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I love this thread. As someone who does not appreciate morning, I stay away from the other thread. But this one feels all warm and caring. It really does. Thank you Gentlelady for starting it, and to everyone whose words i just read.
    Golden slumbers kiss your eyes,
    Smiles await you when you rise. ♥

16. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I really like this thread and wish I'd seen it late last night. Lol I can't think of anyone to say goodnight to right now, considering it's morning, so I'll start replying much later in the day!

17. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

pleasant dreams to east side of the atlantic. :sleep:

still afternoon here.

18. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Well, it's bedtime. A little early, but I'll read for a while before lights out...I sure hope that everyone has sweet dreams! :hug:

19. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Ah bed, time for a chapter of my book, hot chocolate and then snoozes.

Sleep well everyone

20. NYJmpMaster

Goodnight all - wish I could say had been a wonderfully productive day but I will settle for "at least it is done for a few hours"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.