Goodbye to p3cky, *possible trigger*

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Allo.., Aug 11, 2015.

1. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Last night an old member, dear friend and the person that introduced me to SF ended his life.
    Pecky fought daily, battling with depression and drugs and many other things. He was hurting for a very long time, trapped in a world of pain and misery. I am so sad to know that he has gone, and wish that I had spent more time with him.
    The last day we spent together was on his couch, singing Pearl Jam's Better Man in his very sweet voice and talking about rubbish. We should have had many more of those days.
    He was there for me, and helped me through my darkest hour. He was the first person I called when I stepped back from the ledge that last night he couldn't step back from. He was there for me. He reached out to be beside me, present.
    If you remember him please remember him well. He was a kind person, with room to try and make your smile. He cared about other people. He loved hard.
    As hard as it is to say goodbye and know that he lost the battle, that the fight got too hard and he could no longer bear the pain, that we couldn't help in anymore.. I hope that he is finally at peace. No longer trapped in darkness. It would be nice to think of him astonished to feel free and happy in a place like heaven and experience lightness for the first time, but a eternal end to the misery and pain would be reward too.
    Goodbye, old friend. All my love.

2. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

God speed, my good friend.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

RIP p3cky. You will be missed by many.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

RIP p3cky

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Sad news. RIP Pecky.

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

RIP p3cky :hug:

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

RIP P3cky. I am sorry for your loss Allo. I know you missing him but we all care that you are safe. Please feel free to PM me anytime. Take care. X

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Rest in peace pecki, im sure we spoke at some stage, very saddened to hear this news. May pecky RIP.

9. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Sorry bout your loss.

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Happy birthday angel x