Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill

I wanted to say goodbye to everyone that has tried to help me out. And even though I have decided to end it I hope that you all find peace where ever it is that you need it. For me it is just time that I quit pretending that my pain will ever go away.

Thanks

Beret

Staff Alumni
Hold on hun... There is also help for you, you might not see it atm but things will get better. Are you having a therapist or similar you could talk to about your pain. Has anything happened that you believe to take the decision to end it all. We are here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers, xxxx

Beret

Staff Alumni
It´s not time yet for you to die hun. Can you call your therapist or go to the ER and tell them whats going on and what you´re planning to do. PLEASE

Jill

I tried to call my therapist and I left him a message. As far as the ER I don't want to go into the hospital again. It just delays the end. Thanks though

kath

Jill hugs if wanted.

Please let us know how your doing hun?

i know its hard [i dont just say it,i know it belive me] but please please try and stay safe.Please try not to act on your feelings......i can identify with how you feel,i know how powerful those feelings can be.......but i really hope you stay with us and can let us know how you are.

i dont jsut say it.i know we havent met but from what i know of you so far i think your a wonderful and fabolous and caring person.....i would never want to lose you.Truly.

Please hang on.And welll done for bieng brave enough to post about this.

Take care adn best wishes fornow
kath

immure

Account Closed
belief belief where did u get to.
i remeber you
we agreed blue bells ring.
hands regected
lost rights
all fight
flight
what will it be
time
tell us
tell us our passage
good bye is death
perpetual

Last edited by a moderator:

Jill

Well I'm still here spent last night talking about what a bad mother I am and why I should stay. Did not find a good reason.

Jill, I don't know what has been going on for you lately. i want you to know that we are here to support you and help in any way we can to get you feeling better about things. There is always hope. It may be just a tiny speck of light hidden deep inseide, but it is there. We need to find it and nurture it so it can grow enough that we actually feel it inside. Look for this speck Jill. Stay safe. :hug:

I

I Miss You

Jill hun...please listen to me.

i really care about you..dont do this.i love you Jill and i would never forgive myself if something bad EVER happened to you.i am always here for you.ypu can pm anytime sweetheart.please dont leave me.I am not giving up on you Jill.please dont give up on me

love you Jill

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Jill,

Hey thier, just checking in on you ....wondering how you were doing these days....look forward to hearing from you...sure do hope you are feeling a bit better....we're here for you if you want to talk.....-Jodi

Jill

I'm still here not feeling much better though. Everday is a battle and I don't know how much more I can take. I just keep cutting and maybe that is helping I don;t know. I go to see my psych Monday so maybe that will help. Thanks

Jill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00