Great Film Quotes

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeather™
SF Supporter
@Angie and @Pebble mouse inspired me to start this thread with their quotes from Aliens (1986).

Got any great/memorable film quotes? Post them here...

"You talkin' to me?" - Travis Bickle, Taxi Driver (1976)

DeNiro actually improvised the whole scene where Travis talks to himself in front of the mirror, which wasn't scripted by screenwriter Paul Schrader.

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
"I am big! It's the pictures that got small." - Sunset Blvd.

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know." - Animal Crackers

"A boy's best friend is his mother." - Psycho

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!" - Auntie Mame

"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." - Back to the Future

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
This is from a show, not a movie, but I like the quote. It's the opening and closing lines from Tales From the Darkside.

"Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But there is unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit, a darkside."

"The darkside is always there, waiting for us to enter, waiting to enter us. Until next time ... try to enjoy the daylight!"

Sounds like my life. lol

LonelyHiker

Incidental aka FairWeather™
SF Supporter
Oh gosh, me too lol. When that movie first came out, that was one of the most gruesome things I had ever seen. Years later, I still find myself looking away lol 😝
Still a great sequel, despite the graphic nature of some scenes ... Red Dragon is very good as well. I've not seen Hannibal Rising yet, but it is on my list!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$175.00
Goal
$255.00