Great news to share :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Thank you, I appreciate that :) Though a lot of people don't see it as a legitimate job but I am still proud of my accomplishment.

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
I have more great news! I got my review and told I was doing an outstanding job, got a 25 cent raise and will be getting a $250 bonus. Adding that to the other 25 cent raise that everyone got, I have a total of 50 cents more an hour from when I first started. Just feel really proud of my progress :)

Kira

โ€ขโœฎโ€ข SF Gelfling โ€ขโœฎโ€ข
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Well done @Witty_Sarcasm :)

Very happy for you!! Did you have to fart for the extra 25 cent raise or was that just your co-worker?? Lol. Sorry, I couldnโ€™t resist! :p
But, I am genuinely happy for you. We need all the good news stories we can get! *hugs for you* :) ox

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Well done @Witty_Sarcasm :)

Very happy for you!! Did you have to fart for the extra 25 cent raise or was that just your co-worker?? Lol. Sorry, I couldnโ€™t resist! :p
But, I am genuinely happy for you. We need all the good news stories we can get! *hugs for you* :) ox
Lol no, but maybe I could have added that for fun ;) Thank you for the kind wishes, it means a lot especially since I am dealing with a lot right now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00