Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by The Depressed Puppy, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

Lately I've been hear & seeing things,that are not there.

I have been really paranoid too. Thinking everyone hates me, no one truly likes,& that anyone who's nice to me, doesn't really like me.
    Everything is getting worse... My depression is getting really severe at times,& It is getting extremely hard to get out of bed. Now, I am getting really suicidal, & there isn't much keeping me back. Been getting urges to SI to...
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Are you seeing a therapist or someone who could help you out? That's not good that you are hallucinating, and I'm sure it can be really scary. You shouldn't have to deal with any of this on your own. Please reach out for help :hug:
  3. mpang123

mpang123 Well-Known Member

You might need to see a psychiatrist and see if you suffer from bipolar with psychotic symptoms, schizophrenia, or schizoaffective disorder. If you are diagnosed properly, antipsychotic meds, mood stabilizers, or antidepressants may help before you go off the deep end. I hope you get to the bottom of this because suffering the way you are is not necessary. Please get some help and wish you a good recovery.
  4. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

I hallucinate a lot as well, without my meds. I'm diagnosed as schizoaffective. I'm not saying you are, sometimes hallucinations and paranoia can be from stress or lack of sleep. Good luck, I hope you find some help!
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

keep reaching out here- and as was said, talk to your psych about it

good luck x
  6. Aria11

Aria11 Member

SEEK HELP FROM PSYCHIATRIST NOW. I have been there I know! you need to find your balance of meds and you will be just fine...
  7. The Depressed Puppy

The Depressed Puppy Well-Known Member

I still have the Paranoia, but I don't hallucinate that much anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.