Happy Birthday Shiori

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by NYJmpMaster, Nov 21, 2012.

1. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Still thinking of you ..............

2. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Missing your lovely smile. I'll be using your fried rice recipe tonight--still the best!

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Miss you still Shiori. Such a sweet and beautiful soul.

4. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Did this user pass away? :(
    If so, I had no idea such a terrible thing happened. My condolences and a happy birthday to you.

5. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

I miss you so, so, much. I remember when we were planning on seeing eachother, and when you gave me books, and when you had meningitis and Donna sent me japanese treats for you to let me know you still remembered me... You were truly an amazing friend. I look at the memorial I made for you every single day before I go, and I still wish this was just a dream. But it isn't. And life goes on. People say that you'll eventually get over the loss of a loved one, but I don't think this is the case. To me, it still feels like you died yesterday and it's so unreal. But nonetheless, today (tomorrow in 1 hour 15 minutes technically) is your birthday, and I hope you're having the most amazing time of your life with no sickness or pain or suffering. You don't. even look 34. You crazy Japanese folk don't age a damn bit. Love you! Miss you!

6. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so sorry to hear about this. I wish I had a chance to have talked with you Shiori but I never did. If only I didn't find out so late. I hope you are truly in a better place and found the peace that you were seeking. :(

7. Adon

Adon Member

RIP Shiori-san.

8. Androgyny

Androgyny Well-Known Member

Can't believe you're not with us anymore. I miss you, and I hope you are in a better place. My fondest birthday *GLOMP to you.

XO

9. mackaroni

mackaroni Well-Known Member

Many thoughts and prayers for you and your loved ones today!

10. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

i had no idea that you had gone shiori... but i know, where you are, is a better place.. Happy birthday.