Happy New Year everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

seithkein

What did you think of the year 2008, did you like or not. Did you accomplish anything in 2008. And what is your new year resolution.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
2008 sucked!!! No the only thing I accomplished was trying to help my daughter and failed at that also. No resolutions, I don't know if I will even make it thru the year. Thats all!!~Joseph~:mad:

I accomplished a lot in 2008 :/

I tried to kill myself, lost any chance whatsoever of being with the girl I love and stopped talking to all my friends; In that order.

On the positive side, I did build my own gaming computer which is something I'm proud of I guess.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Happy new year!

I accomplished nothing in 2008.

My new years resolutions are to quit drinking and join the samaritans.

Locket

in 2008 - i proved myself a bad friend and lost a few friends doing it
it think it's safe to say that 2008 was a bad year. i'm hoping 2009 will be better.
resolution: do as many good things as possible

F

frizziidizzle

I did not like it one bit!! It has been the hardest year yet, but this year my resolution is to change, for the better, I realise I can't keep moping on, it's not fair on me or anyone else, this is life, only get it once SO LIVE IT.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Milly

2008 was a mixed year, started badly with me severely depressed and job less and craving the courage to end it all. it then got really good during the summer and then ended with me being severely depressed and jobless and craving the courage to end it all! so i go into 2009 as i went into 2008!!:sad:

Resolutions- none really

2008 was a big lie to me. i met too much rude people. also i tried to find my way and still trying, hope it goes well next year. i just dont know who really i am...yet.

Regenesis

I acomplished a lot in 2008.I tried to kill myself 2 times,I stoped studying for school,I've closed myself from the outside world even more.But I just built my own PC with high-end components,so I can play the latest games.This is actually the only good think in 2008.

I acomplished a lot in 2008.I tried to kill myself 2 times,I stoped studying for school,I've closed myself from the outside world even more.But I just built my own PC with high-end components,so I can play the latest games.This is actually the only good think in 2008.
I think you and I should be friends.

It has been a long time sethkein. Good to see you. I definitely would not like to redo 2008 again. I made no resolutions for 2009 because I can't see any future.

What did you think of the year 2008,
it went by very quickly
did you like or not.
no not particularly, it was to stressful and disapointing
Did you accomplish anything in 2008.
only thing i would consider an accomplishment would be getting my phoenix tattoo
And what is your new year resolution.
nothing, i dont have a resolution, just setting yourself up to fail as they never last imo.

crookxshanks

i had a really awful 2008. it started with my nan in hospital and ended with my boyfriend in hospital. in the summer my nan and my grandad died. the only good thing about the year was that i got together with my boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00